- Position - Full sun
- Soil - Prefers well-drained humus rich soil
- Flower Colour - Lemon Yellow
- Fragrance - Good
- Flowers - June - October
- Repeat Flowering - Yes
- Hardiness - Fully hardy
- Eventual size - H 2.1m (7ft) W 2m (6ft)
- Disease Resistance - Excellent
- Pot Size when Purchased - 4ltr
Summertime Patio Climbing Rose is a very free flowering climber that produces flowers from almost top to bottom. It has an abundance of sweetly fragrant lemon blooms all summer. Extremely disease resistant it was Rose of The Year 2005. RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Ideal for cottage and informal gardens
- Ideal for walls and fences.
- Ideal for city and courtyard gardens
- Ideal for cut flowers
- Ideal for pergolas, pillars, arches.
Roses are easy to look after. They like to grow in a humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil of any type and prefer full sun. Please note roses sent November - March will be sent as recently potted plants that have been pruned hard back (roots and shoots).
- Plant TypeClimbing Rose