A famous old rose, very fragrant, repeat flowering with masses of deep pink, cup-shaped flowers.
- Position - Full sun/partial shade
- Soil - Prefers well-drained humus rich soil
- Flower Colour - Rose Pink
- Fragrance - Good
- Flowers - June - October
- Repeat Flowering - Yes
- Hardiness - Fully hardy
- Eventual size - H 2.4m (8ft) W 2m (6ft)
- Disease Resistance - Poor
- Pot Size when Purchased - 4ltr
Zéphirine Drouhin Climbing Rose is a stunning wonderfully scented Bourbon rose with masses of deep pink, cup-shaped flowers all summer. Virtually thornless. Suitable for a north facing wall and can be grown as a shrub with support.
- Ideal for cottage and informal gardens
- Ideal for walls, fences, trellises, pillars, arches
- Ideal for the
Roses are easy to look after. They like to grow in a humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil of any type and prefer full sun. Please note roses sent November - March will be sent as recently potted plants that have been pruned hard back (roots and shoots).
- Plant TypeClimbing Rose