It also acts on the eggs and larvae of the insects to provide extended periods of control. Contains the naturally derived active ingredient Pyrethrins. This active ingredient is derived from the chrysanthemum flower (Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium) which is native to the Kenyan highlands. Neudorff ensures that all pyrethrum used in their products is responsibly sourced and have been using natural pyrethrum in the Neudorff range since 1861.
Due to the pyrethrum’s rapid breakdown there only needs to be a short waiting period prior to harvest when used on edible fruit. To use: Spray plants and undersides of leaves until dripping wet.
- For use outdoors
- Certified for organic use
- Active ingredient content 0.045 g/L pyrethrins and 8.25 g/L rapeseed oil
- Ready to use spray to control mature insects, their larvae and their eggs
- Effective against sucking and biting insects such as aphids, thrips, spider mites, whitefly, mealy bugs, scale insects, caterpillars, beetles and sheet wasp larvae
- Suitable for a wide variety of ornamental plants, kohlrabi, apple and pear in home gardens and on allotments
- Manufacturer Code596213
- Control TypePest Control
- Volume (l)0.75