- Position - Full sun
- Soil - Prefers well-drained humus rich soil
- Flower Colour - Orange
- Fragrance - Light
- Flowers - June - October
- Repeat Flowering - Yes
- Hardiness - Fully hardy
- Eventual size - H 1.5m (5ft) W 1.2m (4ft)
- Disease Resistance - Good
- Pot Size when Purchased - 4ltr
Warm Welcome Patio Climbing Rose is our bestseller and deservedly so. This award winning miniature climber bears masses of semi-double orange flowers until the first frosts. Few, if any, climbers will flower so continually. An excellent pillar rose. RHS Award of Garden Merit.
- Ideal for cottage and informal gardens
- Ideal for pillars and trellises
- Ideal for city and courtyard gardens
Roses are easy to look after. They like to grow in a humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil of any type and prefer full sun. Please note roses sent November - March will be sent as recently potted plants that have been pruned hard back (roots and shoots).
- Plant TypeClimbing Roses