Image courtesy of David Austin Roses
A simply stunning rose - as you would expect from David Austin - it has an exceptionally long flowering period starting early and going on well into Autumn. The pretty buds open to beautiful, cupped rosettes of an even, mid pink colouring.
- Position - Full sun/ part shade
- Soil - Prefers well-drained humus rich soil
- Flower Colour - Pink
- Fragrance - Medium
- Flowers - June - October
- Repeat Flowering - Yes
- Hardiness - Fully hardy
- Eventual size - H 1.1m (3.5ft) W 1m (3ft)
- Disease Resistance - Good
- Pot Size when Purchased - 4ltr
Olivia Rose Austin is a very versatile rose, good as a hedge, good in partial shade, it flowers for a long period and is healthy and absolutely beautiful.
- Ideal for flower borders and beds
- Ideal for town and courtyard gardens
- Ideal for shady areas
- Ideal for cottage and informal gardens
- ideal for rose hedges
Roses are easy to look after. They like to grow in a humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil of any type and prefer full sun. Please note roses sent November - March will be sent as recently potted plants that have been pruned hard back (roots and shoots).