- Position - Full sun/Dappled Shade
- Soil - Prefers well-drained humus rich soil
- Flower Colour - Deep Orange/Brown
- Fragrance - Light
- Flowers - June - October
- Repeat Flowering - Yes
- Hardiness - Fully hardy
- Eventual size - H 1m (3ft) W 60cm (2ft)
- Disease Resistance - Excellent
- Pot Size when Purchased - 4ltr
Hot Chocolate Floribunda Rose was Rose of the Year 2006 and has rusty orange buds opening to a warm velvety smoked chocolate brown making it very unusual. Very dark glossy foliage RHS Garden Award of Merit.
- Ideal for cottage and informal gardens
- Ideal for pots and containers
- Ideal for beds and borders.
- Ideal for cut flowers
- Ideal for city and courtyard gardens
Roses are easy to look after. They like to grow in a humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil of any type and prefer full sun. Please note roses sent November - March will be sent as recently potted plants that have been pruned hard back (roots and shoots).
- Plant TypeFloribunda Rose