Night Owl is a head-turning floribunda rose with stunning deep purple flowers that have a creamy white eye and yellow stamens. It flowers from June to the first frosts.
- Position - Full sun
- Soil - Prefers well-drained humus rich soil
- Flower Colour - Purple - White
- Fragrance - Medium
- Flowers - June - October
- Repeat Flowering - Yes
- Hardiness - Fully hardy
- Eventual size - H 1.m (3.ft) W 75cm (2.5 ft)
- Disease Resistance - Good
- Pot Size when Purchased - 4ltr
Night Owl produces large clusters of eye-catching, semi-double flowers almost non stop from June to November and has an unusual apple scent.
- Ideal for cottage and informal gardens
- Ideal for beds and borders.
- Ideal for city and courtyard gardens
Roses are easy to look after. They like to grow in a humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil of any type and prefer full sun. Please note roses sent November - March will be sent as recently potted plants that have been pruned hard back (roots and shoots).
- Plant TypeFloribunda Rose