The Growpot® Ring Culture System
Our Multi-Award Winning Growpot® is the modern, easy to use version of the 'Ring Culture' system that was developed by Victorian and Edwardian gardeners specifically for growing tomatoes. Our Growpot® has been designed to be used with grow bags, although it can successfully be used on open ground, raised beds, soil beds, and in greenhouses etc. These knowledgeable gardeners realised that tomato plants had 2 types of roots.
- Firstly Fibrous Feeding Roots on the plant stem near the compost surface. These roots seek out mainly nutrients.
- Secondly Tap Roots which mainly seek out and receive water.
They quickly found that by separately watering an feeding these roots produced healthier, stronger plants, with a greatly increased crop yield. The Growpot® adapts the same beneficial principles but for use on a grow bag, and can produce up to 40% more tomatoes on each plant, whilst using 30% less water and feed.
- Incorporates the latest Garden Innovations Watering Spike Technology
- Improves Crop Yield - Up to 40% more tomatoes
- Easy & accurate separated watering and feeding
- Uses 30% less water - everything you put in the bag; stays in the bag
- Always produces stronger, healthier plants
- Environmentally Friendly - Made from recycled material and can be used for crop after crop
- Manufacturer CodeGP/3/DU/48
You can find Garden Innovations Tomato Growpots 3pk online at Groves Nurseries or visit our garden centre in Bridport, Dorset. We're conveniently located in Bridport near Dorchester, Weymouth, and Yeovil in Dorset. You can buy Garden Innovations Tomato Growpots 3pk online or visit our garden centre.