- When to Sow: September to end of November.
- How to Sow: In rows 5cm deep and 20cm apart.
- Growing Time: Over winter.
- Soil Type: Heavy land.
- Digging In: Any time in spring before flowering.
- Coverage: 6 square metres. 1 ROD - 5.5 x 5.5 sq. yds. = 30.25 sq. yds. or 25.3m².
- Comments: Excellent nitrogen fixer and extremely winter hardy. If plants become too large, chop down before digging in.
- Manufacturer Code80504
You can find Kings Green Manure Field Beans Seeds online at Groves Nurseries or visit our garden centre in Bridport, Dorset. We're conveniently located in Bridport near Dorchester, Weymouth, and Yeovil in Dorset. You can buy Kings Green Manure Field Beans Seeds online or visit our garden centre.