- When to Sow: March to September.
- How to Sow: Broadcast at 4gm per square metre or in shallow rows 15cm apart.
- Growing Time: 4 weeks.
- Soil Type: Reasonably moist and fertile soil
- Digging In: Any time before flowering.
- Coverage: 25m² (30 sq. yds)
- Comments: Probably the easiest and quickest subject but it is susceptible to clubroot.
- Manufacturer Code80516
- Seed TypeGreen Manure
You can find Kings Green Manure Mustard Seeds online at Groves Nurseries or visit our garden centre in Bridport, Dorset. We're conveniently located in Bridport near Dorchester, Weymouth, and Yeovil in Dorset. You can buy Kings Green Manure Mustard Seeds online or visit our garden centre.