- When to Sow: March and April or October and November
- Where to Sow: Prepare a flat bottom drill 5cm (2in) deep and 10cm, (4in) wide.
- What to do next: Space seeds 5cm (2in) apart throughout the drill allowing 60cm (24in) between the drills, then cover over with soil and gently tamp down with the back of a rake. It is advisable to give some net protection against birds, once seedlings start to grow. As dwarf, plants usually hold each other up and will not require any net support.
- Maturity: May to July
- Handy Tip: When sowing in autumn, if the weather is severe it is best to protect plants with cloches.
- Nutritional Value: A good source of Pro-Vitamin A and Vitamins C, B1 and folic acid.
- Manufacturer Code30313A
You can find Kings Pea Meteor Seeds online at Groves Nurseries or visit our garden centre in Bridport, Dorset. We're conveniently located in Bridport near Dorchester, Weymouth, and Yeovil in Dorset. You can buy Kings Pea Meteor Seeds online or visit our garden centre.