- When to Sow: February to April
- Where to Sow: Sow seed on the surface of a free draining compost in pots or trays and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite and place at a temperature 18-21°C until seeds germinate.
- What to do next: Prick out seedlings when large enough to handle into 7cm (3in) pots and grow on under glass. Once plants reach 10cm (4in) high transplant into growbags or 25cm (10in) pots and grow on under glass. Feed once a week with tomato fertiliser once first fruits have set.
- Maturity: Late July to October.
- Handy Tip: Water regularly keeping compost damp not sodden. Once the fruits have begun to swell use a potassium rich feed when watering.
- Nutritional Value: A good source of Vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Scoville Heat Rating: >5,000 to 10,000
- Manufacturer Code13625A
You can find Kings Pepper Chilli Hungarian Black Seeds online at Groves Nurseries or visit our garden centre in Bridport, Dorset. We're conveniently located in Bridport near Dorchester, Weymouth, and Yeovil in Dorset. You can buy Kings Pepper Chilli Hungarian Black Seeds online or visit our garden centre.