- When to Sow: February to April.
- Where to Sow: Sow seed on the surface of a free draining compost in pots or trays and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite and place at a temperature 18-21 degree C until seeds germinate.
- What to do next: Prick out seedlings when large enough to handle into 7cm (3in) pots and grow on under glass. Once plants reach 10cm (4in) high transplant into growbags or 25cm (10in) pots and grow on under glass. Feed once a week with tomato fertiliser after first fruits have set.
- Maturity: July to October.
- Handy Tip: Seeds and fruits are extremely hot, handle with care and do not rub eyes during sowing or food preperation.
- Nutritional Value: An excellent source of vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Scoville Heat Rating: 100,000–350,000
- Manufacturer Code13640A
You can find Kings Pepper Chilli Scotch Bonnet Red Seeds online at Groves Nurseries or visit our garden centre in Bridport, Dorset. We're conveniently located in Bridport near Dorchester, Weymouth, and Yeovil in Dorset. You can buy Kings Pepper Chilli Scotch Bonnet Red Seeds online or visit our garden centre.