- When to Sow: June to September
- Where to Sow: Direct into growing site , sow thinly in shallow drills 2cm (3/4in) deep with 30cm (12in) between the rows.
- What to do next: As seedlings grow gradually thin out seedlings to 15cm (6in) apart. Water well during dry spells of weather. Pick leaves as required.
- Maturity: October onwards
- Handy Tip: To ensure a continuous supply of leaves try sowing in small lots each month.
- Nutritional Value: A good source of pro-vitamin A, vitamin C, lutein and dietary fibre.
- Manufacturer CodeOV320
You can find Kings Spinach Giant Winter Seeds online at Groves Nurseries or visit our garden centre in Bridport, Dorset. We're conveniently located in Bridport near Dorchester, Weymouth, and Yeovil in Dorset. You can buy Kings Spinach Giant Winter Seeds online or visit our garden centre.