- When to Sow: January to April
- Where to Sow: Sow seeds underglass 0.5cm (1/4 in) deep in pots or trays of good seed sowing compost and lightly cover with a sprinkling of vermiculite or compost. Place containers in a propagator at a temperature of 18-21°C.
- What to do next: Prick out seedlings, once large enough to handle, into 9cm (3 1/2in) pots. Transplant to the greenhouse border soil, or individual large pots, or 3 plants per growbag when 20cm (8in) high. Can also be planted outdoors once all risk of frost has past. Plants require sideshooting and support for the best yields. Water and feed plants regularly with a high potash feed once the first truss has set.
- Maturity: July to October
- Handy Tip: Pick fruits as they ripen and water regularly but do not over water to help prevent the fruits from splitting.
- Nutritional Value: High in Vitamin C and lycopene.
- Manufacturer Code14871A
You can find Kings Tomato Sweet Aperitif Seeds online at Groves Nurseries or visit our garden centre in Bridport, Dorset. We're conveniently located in Bridport near Dorchester, Weymouth, and Yeovil in Dorset. You can buy Kings Tomato Sweet Aperitif Seeds online or visit our garden centre.